Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 11-17



***

So I decided to make a turkey. I got it awhile ago and I've never cooked one, so I figured I would try. Eventually I'll be hosting my own Thanksgiving dinner! It actually turned out! The gravy was very salty though. And we have extra meat now in the freezer ;) Seth even came home from school and used a YouTube video of how to carve a turkey ;) And he did a wonderful job!


***
Seth and I went to a Chinese restaurant and there was this lady flipping out about soup ... Wow. Sounds like the cops were called and the lady (we think it was her) was sitting outside in her car when we left. We think waiting for the cops. Haha.

Another highlight of the week was going to a hockey game. We were there with Mark and Ashley, the engaged couple :) I'd never actually been to a hockey game before, but I liked it! 


***

Saturday~~ Seth didn't feel good :/
But a highlight is that we ate a bunch of junk food and watched 2 Harry Potters <3


xoxo

-t&s 

No comments:

Post a Comment