Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 18-24

What do I love?

Lately I've just been feeling kinda lost. Yes, I got my degree in teaching. I have my teaching license in Utah and Wyoming. I taught a year, now subbing. But I just want a job I love.... Yeah, subbing is okay but not the best. I just have not been feeling truly like myself. I need to remember and also realize and discover I what I love. Not anyone else, just me. I've had so much stress in the last while. Moving and starting a new job in Rock Springs, which was a really hard time in my life. Being engaged long distance while trying to make it worthily to the temple was so hard. The job I had. Then, I got married to my love and best friend (which is wonderful, but a stress. A change.) Moved home. Then moving again to Provo. And now, living in Provo. And there's more than what I have mentioned. It just doesn't truly feel like home here yet. But I think that as I become involved in things and get to know people and hang out with friends and family here, it will feel more like home.
    
Also I think that making my house more of a home will make it feel more like our home. We need to invite the Spirit into our home more through pictures, and more scripture reading, and making it a nice environment for feeling at peace. By doing things activities together where we can enjoy each other's company and get to know each other.

So, back to the question: what do I love?

Obviously, I love Seth. So much. He's everything to me. But I need to have a balanced life, and that means loving other things too.

I love having worry free sister and girl time... Hanging out and vegging out and just laughing and stuff.

I love feeling and looking pretty.

I love flirting and going on adventures with my babe.

I love traveling.

I love going out to eat.

I love watching movies/tv.

I also love reading, working out, blogging, cooking, baking, having a clean and organized house, making cute things for my house, shopping at VS ;) 

***

I need to enjoy who I am and what I have now, and take less time dwelling on the past and other things that take me away from the present. Remember what I want to be. I want to be a mother in Zion and raise a beautiful family. I want to keep a strong and healthy marriage. I want to live a healthy lifestyle and just be happy. I want to just continually build my testimony and improve my life and have balance. I want to feel productive. I want to accept and love myself more and to not be so hard on myself.

***

Take some time and rediscover who you are, what you love, and what makes you, you. Remember who you want to be, and live that way.

-t&s


No comments:

Post a Comment