Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 20 through July 26

Seth and I are getting so excited to move! I've never lived in Utah, but him and I will have our own place and get to be by ourselves all the time, and do whatever we want! Yaya
 
***
 
Monday was Seth's birthday!!! He had to work :( but afterwards my parents took us to Ruth's Kris Steakhouse in Park City. It was the fanciest and most delicious steak dinner we've ever had! Then we went home and watched Sherlock. The next day, family came over and we sang to him and had ice cream cake from Coldstone yummmm! He's 24 now and the sexiest he's ever been.
 

 
 

 
 
***
 
I got some errands done this week. Seth and I finished Sherlock, which was amazing. I did more family history search and the Pilch side's tree just stops. I am trying to find some information to get it to continue somehow. Seth worked a ton and even on Saturday, which encouraged a lazy weekend for us. It was good for us to relax. On Wednesday, I went with my dad to Rock Springs and ordered a new social security card. My name is well on its way to becoming Taylor Rebecca Harris on all the important stuff. I also finished and mailed my application for a Utah teaching license, and got an interview for subbing! It's on August 11th. Wish me luck. We had FHE with friends and made homemade mac&cheese, and then got ice cream. Seth finally got to play some games with his brothers.
 
***
 
On Thursday my mom, phil, hanes, allie, lily, max and I went to Bear Lake and saw Beauty and the Beast at the playhouse. It was amazing. They were great singers and pretty entertaining. Lumiere was awesome! From his French accent to his funny acting!
 




 
(hope you like my panoramic picture skills)
 
projects update
 
table- I antiqued a coffee table that will soon be in our living room. I still need to put sealant on it, but here are the steps. Credit goes to this blog.
 

 
sand

 
paint the edges and corners and anywhere you might want the color to show through

 
put Vaseline on anywhere you want the top paint to show through

 
paint over everything
 
 
use sandpaper to lightly scrape away any edges and corners you want showing
 
 
gardening- We now have 6 tomatoes growing! Ahh I love it.
 
 
herbs- all of them have sprouted and are doing great.
 
 
 
 
cooking- Mmm...ginger chicken lettuce wraps. Seth helped me so much with this!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment