Friday, November 7, 2014

November 2-8


This week...

I went and served at the temple on Tuesday. I'm always grateful for the Spirit and peace you can feel there. 

These work pictures from Seth show how much fun he has on the job :) I'm so proud of him and his crew. They get so much work done!



***

Bajios- you have to try their steak chimichanga. It's one of our guilty pleasures. 


***

This past week, my grandma Shirley passed away. She was such a sweet person and spirit. It makes me happy to think about who she got to see when she went to heaven. The people and other family members waiting for her with open arms, and I'm sure feeling so much better than here on earth. 

I love you Grandma. I liked talking to you and hearing about your life. And I feel so blessed that I got the chance to come and see you and care for you. Thanks for always keeping cookies in your jar and fresca/sprite in the fridge. Thanks for taking me to Maurice's on my birthday, and buying us birthday and Christmas presents. You always remembered our birthdays. Thanks for having a Christmas Eve party and thinking of each of us and getting us gifts. Thanks for giving me kisses and hugs. I loved wearing your dress to homecoming in 10th grade, it was so pretty. Thanks for being such a good mother to Spencer and my dad. Thanks for liking when we came over and always telling us that you don't have to go, or how we should come by again soon. Thanks for being so sweet, and thanks for being such a great grandma. I'm excited to get to see you someday again. I love you.


***

Homemade rolls, spaghetti with browned butter and mizithra cheese.








***

It's been a while since I worked out, but it feels so good!! I went outside for a jog, and stopped and did yoga by a big tree. It was nice. Provo is getting colder, but some days it is still warm. I need to take advantage of the good weather while it's still here!




***
Thanksgiving crafts!

Made this banner from a free printable from Pinterest, put on paper and sewed the top on.



Ok I know it's corny, but this is a little turkey jar. My plan is to write what I'm thankful for and put it inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment