Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 9-15

This was a wacky week...

***

French dip and fresh fries (and salad)...




 
I love this smile.

***

On family search I managed to trace my lineage all the way back to Adam and Eve.... Lol! Holy crap! Isn't that amazing?


***
Biscuits and gravy...


***

Funnies...



***

Our way to celebrate 5 months of marriage... :)

5 months! I can't believe how happy being with Seth makes me. I just love him more and more.... I'm so happy to be married to that man. He's my best friend, my hero, my everything. 

We planned to go to dinner and then to the Gallivan center with a group of people. We went to dinner at Buca di Beppo and it was so delicious! But here's the thing... After dinner I got sooo tired. Just sleepy. I started a new medication and ugh... I feel bad but we ended up just going home. Poor seth had to drive his sleeping wife around and back to Provo.











***

Saturday...
Seth went and did some school work and I did a couple productive things... Cleaned the apartment and went grocery shopping. Later that night Seth made cookies :)



Some updates:

My friend Liza and I are planning some christmas crafts and I'm so excited! We hung out and went to Hobby Lobby... What an overwhelming store! It's awesome. But I hope thy tun out cute. Christmas this year will be so fun. We'll be going with my family to San Francisco for a week :)

Thursday, Mark and Julia came over and the boys played some video games. I'm so glad to have Julia here in Provo! She's such a good friend, so happy and uplifting :) oh, the life of a college freshmen is so exciting :)

I have a Netflix addiction. Bah!!

I finished working for a teacher that had a baby, and the teachers were so nice! One brought me lunch and a cupcake from kneaders, and we all ate together. The teacher I worked for left me a cupcake and a card. They are so sweet. It's a fun school.

I did laundry this week and there always seems to be dishes in the sink. But I know that's something I should get used to :)

-t&s






1 comment:

  1. Allie says the Blue Iguana in Salt Lake is really good, maybe you should try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete