Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 14-20: Finals Week


This week was finals week and by the time you're reading this, we'll probably be vacationing in San Francisco! 

***

On Sunday, I sang in a group at church for the Christmas program. It was called "Breath of Heaven" and it turned out to be such a pretty song. I sang the men's part an octave higher :) Later we had a birthday dinner at Michelle's for Sarah's birthday. 

At relief society at church, I've been getting to know people. But it's getting so big that it's getting split up into 2 relief societies! Kinda makes me sad, but oh well.

***

Seth finished up 2 classes and we cleaned up the house and made chicken enchiladas. I went to work, went running twice, and Seth had 2 final tests.


***

Then Friday was date night at Thanksgiving point! We drove through the Christmasy light show and talked in weird voices and kissed and took pictures and made fun of things. And listened to Christmas music then went and parked and got a big bucket of popcorn with lots of butter and...saw the Hobbit! Yaya the ending tied in the beginning of The Lord of the Rings so well... Made us want to watch them :)  Can I just say that I love hanging out wih my husband? He's my best friend. He makes me laugh and smile. And he always opens the door for me. I'm so lucky.


























***

This was a shortish week but lots of pictures will be coming up from our vaca!

Thankful for: end of school! Christmas!
Excited for: seeing fun things and taking a trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment