Monday, February 23, 2015

February 15-21



This week had its ups and downs. On Monday, a group of us got together and the concrete canoe was made! A few of Seth's teammates were in a different country, so he needed extra help getting it done. I'm so thankful for everyone that showed up. There were people from BYU as well as Jeremy, Mark, Julia. It was fun to help out and work. We actually made the concrete, liked mixed things together and stuff! I'm so proud of Seth for all the time and work he's put into this.







***

On Friday, we went to a dinner that one of my visiting teachers invited us to. There ended up being 3 couples plus us. The best part about that dinner was this cute little tiny puppy. It made me so happy. I want one. Sethy and I went home and watched a movie :)




**

Saturday was the best I felt in a long time, and I was so thankful for that. Seth and I had a wonderful morning together, and he even made cinnamon French toast! What a keeper ;) then he went off to school, and later on I made 2 batches of bread and gave some to a couple girls.  Seth came back and we went on a date to the mall for pizza because I saw an ad for $3 pizzas! Booyah! It took us a while to find the pizza place, but we got to walk around and talk, and get a sample of teriyaki chicken from the Japanese place ;) And if it sounds like I'm obsessed with food, I pretty much am haha! But anyways, I like hanging out with my husband. And the place we went is called "Pizza Studio Utah." It's pretty neat. It's like the Cafe Rio of pizzas! It was so loud though so we went back to the food court to eat it :)










***

Happy.
Being able to go outside for a little bit everyday feels so nice and I definitely need the sunshine. 
I also love when the house is neat and clean... It makes my soul feel more at ease and just in a happier, peaceful mood. 
I love good, inspiring books.
I'm grateful for Pinterest motivational quotes and such that can put me in a better mood.
Seth.
Laying on the fouton when the sun is pouring in and feeling it's warmth.
Naps.
Hope.
Mercy.
Giving myself kindness.
Feeling love and support from others.





No comments:

Post a Comment