Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 25-31: Yay January is almost over!

This week Seth and I started working out. I bought a wristband, which mean unlimited access to fitness classes at the BYU gym!! Yay I'm excited!! Last week after the first couple classes, especially the 2nd (a class called "Ripped"), I was soooo sore. Boo yah. It feels good to workout.

PIZZA :)

Saturday was a good one. I made cinnamon rolls and Sethy had some school work to do.




I'm proud of him! He's on the concrete canoe team for BYU and they put in the reinforcement on Saturday for it, using bamboo. 


Then we had lunch together and later went on a date which included the mall, Bajios, and Wal-Mart for groceries and a movie. At the mall, we went to 2 stores. One of them happens to be my favorite store ;) where he let me buy stuff for myself ;) The other, was Tai Pan Trading Company. Let me tell you, we got some cheap cute dishes! And I was worried that Seth was gonna bump into stuff and knock it over. But he makes me laugh. Also, Bajios is so delicious. Thier carne asada steak chimichanga is the absolute best. We ended up getting 2 movies out of the $5 bucket; "Taken" and "Bounty Hunter." And you better believe we watched both.



I've also been struggling thinking of what to do with my hair. I just don't know!!! I need a change, or at least a good hair cut. I need to cut some of it off, and I might do more ;)

Seth went to the eye doctor and dentist recently (thumbs up). 

NEWISH GOALS
call family on Sundays
visit grandparents in Provo every about 3 weeks
read scriptures in the morning before work/school together
read scriptures individually everyday as well

***

My birthday is coming up. It's the day before Valentine's Day. And Seth and I are going on a mini-honeymoon ;) I am incredibly excited. And pretty soon, we will have been married for 8 whole months. I'm so grateful for Sethy and the wonderful adventure that marriage has brought into our lives. I've felt the most love that I've ever felt. He's so special to me. And excuse me for going off on a love rant, but he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He's incredibly patient, kind and loving. He just wants me to be happy and not to mention his looks. :O Ah that sexy beast! He's such a good husband!!! And he's also excited to see me when he gets home. I love it. And he just has funny things that he does that are so cute.


Found that the other day from our reception. It makes me happy. I love you my sweetie pie handsome hubby!

:)

-t&s

No comments:

Post a Comment