Sunday, September 14, 2014

August 31 through September 6

Seth and I moved in, and made it our goal to unpack everything by the end of the week. The endless piles of clutter were so hard to get through, but we did have some fun along the way and we got finished! Yay for goals! (next week-decorate!)


This week, Seth started work and school. He works for the grounds at BYU. And I started working! I'm a substitute teacher for a few different districts. There are a lot of jobs and I only take elementary. I don't know if I will ever move on to middle or high school. So far, I love it. Subbing is way less stress than a real teacher. And best of all, no planning! 

***

I love making dinners for Sethy and I. One thing this week and turned out super yummy are these chicken cordon bleu rolls- without the chicken. Roll out and connect a can of biscuits. Then I spread out Dijon mustard, some ranch seasoning, ham and Swiss. After that, you just roll it up and cut the roll into pinwheels. They turned out delicious!



Friday is one of my favorite days of the week. Seth came home looking all handsome and surprised me with flowers! Since our 3 month anniversary was not till Wednesday and that would be a busy day, we celebrated it on Friday. He gave me roses <3 I'm so lucky! We went to Macaroni Grill and went to the Giver. I love dates with him. 




And the sky looked so mystical.

***

Saturdays with my love are the BEST. We get to sleep in and catch up on errands and housework together. This time we went grocery shopping and to a ward social. Married student wards.... I will need to get used to them. :) that night we cuddled up to a movie and made homemade churros and French fries. We are so blessed everyday. 

***


Most of all, I'm grateful for the knowledge I have that Seth and I can be together forever, that we belong to the only true church, and that we both have our testimonies. I'm so grateful that I know Heavenly Father loves us, Jesus Christ atoned for us, Joseph Smith restored the true gospel and translated the Book of Mormon, and that we can get direction through God's prophets. His church is led by Thomas S. Monson today. I'm so grateful for this knowledge that I have and it makes me happy that everyone else has access to all of this knowledge as well. I'm so grateful for my husband who has such an amazing strong testimony. I love you Seth.

-t&s

No comments:

Post a Comment