Saturday, September 6, 2014

August 24 through August 30

This week marked our last week in Evanston and moving to Provo. Yay!!! I'm so glad we're done moving. It is such a pain, but we had so much help! We're so grateful for all the family and helped us out during the move.

***

This week, I made the best cookies EVER! And They were delicious. Usually my chocolate chip cookies don't turn out but these ones did and it made me really happy. Look at the blog here. It's even for high altitude. But Seth also has an awesome cookie recipe that is even memorized. I love him so very much!!!




***

Other highlights from the week: got my new license in the mail, made stuffed shells for the fam, reupholstered dining room chairs, got some more materials for fall crafts, and read a book about witches. Halloween is coming yahoo! And Seth worked his last week before starting up school again. I'm so proud of him.






***

My girlfriends Kinsey and Sarah are so sweet! They had a girls' night for me because I was moving for good. They brought pizza and chocolate and we talked for awhile. It was nice :)



***

On Friday, Seth and I went to Green River and packed up my stuff from my old apartment and loaded up some more stuff for Provo. Then, we headed to Provo with my dad driving the truck. This was a tiring weekend but we are so excited to be in our own place!! We are so excited to make it our home!  



Mary chillin on the roof.


Yes, I used to live in this tiny place.


Here's another picture of Seth and I! We love each other :)




Friday night we went to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Okay, I seriously loved it, it was so funny! What a fun night with family :)

***

Saturday we went to SLC and went to Keith Urban. We had so much fun ;) Seth and I love to dance and cuddle and we have a lot of fun at concerts like that :) We went with Mark and his date Ashley, Laura, and Julia. It was a blast! And so was grocery shopping after to make sure we had food for Sunday... *yawn*







***

The week was well spent and so much fun. Next week school and work starts, and we'll be living here in Provo!! And just in case anyone forgets, I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have a man like Seth at my side. He is the sweetest and most handsome and I'm just so freaking lucky. I love him more than anything! And we get to be together forever :)

***

Until next week,

-t&s

No comments:

Post a Comment