Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 7 through September 13th

sunday: went to church, made chicken/beef enchiladas for family, studied for a test, and Seth did some math homework. I'm so thankful that we can just spend all day and night together. Sundays used to be so hard and heart wrenching when we'd say goodbye, but now it's much different. It's perfect. 




I love making dinners. I love cooking and having people over for dinner :) 

***

monday: family home evening included dedicating our house, and starting to decorate our house. We hope that it can always be a place where the Spirit can be. We want a Christ-centered home.





There's my sexy husband studying ;)



And there he is again, just being sexy ;) Also our super cool sound system.

***

tuesday: work/school and I took the Praxis test (ugh), then Seth went wrestling with Mark and I went to yoga. Our goal is to work out twice a week for now. Later on we watched some of The Longest Yard :) We love cuddling and watching movies together.

***

wednesday: we both had a loooong day. Then we went to Winger's with Mark and Julia. Yay for yummy amazing winger's sauce! 


tonight marked 3 months of marriage!

***

thursday: white chicken chili and  homemade bread. We gave one of the loaves to a neighbor I met in relief society. Night in with the hubby. Much needed and so wonderful, I just love being married. Alone time is the best :)


***

friday: have I mentioned that I LOVE Fridays? I love them. Friday is date night at our house. We decided to pile the back of the truck with pillows and blankets, get some Little Caesar's and go to the drive-in! We watched Guardians of the Galaxy and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Seth is so funny! And just a blast to hang out with. We had SO much fun! the movies were good too! 





saturday: today we slept in and got some stuff done around the house. We did laundry and went grocery shopping. I love buying things with gift cards. We're so grateful to use gifts from our wedding! Thank you! At Walmart, we found Grease in the $5 bin, and SETH HASN'T SEEN IT! Tonight was the adult session for stake conference, and Seth and I sang in the choir. We even got to stand by eachother. 😍 :) At conference, we learned about being missionaries and having a home where the spirit can dwell. 

Later we made Mac and Cheese, our favorite food (hehe), and finished Grease. One of Seth's old roommates and his friend came to visit. 

It was such a nice night. I love getting to say goodnight to my best friend and stay with him all night long. Feels like such a fairy tale.

Here's to another amazing week,

-t&s 




No comments:

Post a Comment